Top Ten New-to-me authors I read for the first time in 2016 #1
Top Ten Books that will make you read the whole day away #2
Top Ten Authors I have met/want to meet #3
Top Ten Unique Books on my TBR #4
Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the Second half of 2017 #5
Top Ten Series I’ve Been Meaning to Start but Haven’t #6
Top Ten Best Books I’ve Read In 2017 So Far #7
My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 2 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 20183 months to go.
- 18,933 hits
- What Pride means to me!
- Happy Pride Month!
- eARC Review: Fourteen Summers by Quinn Anderson
- June 2018 *Pride Month* TBR (#JazzyJune, #ScifiJune)
- Book Haul/TBR Revisit #6
- May 2018 Wrap Up & Book Haul
- May 2018 Reading Wrap Up (#MoodyMay, #SCReadathon)
- April 2018 Wrap Up & Book Haul
- The Sunday Post #43: Weekly Update – 20/05/2018
- Holiday Reading: Victor Harbor | Travel Wrap Up