Top Ten New-to-me authors I read for the first time in 2016 #1
Top Ten Books that will make you read the whole day away #2
Top Ten Authors I have met/want to meet #3
Top Ten Unique Books on my TBR #4
Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the Second half of 2017 #5
Top Ten Series I’ve Been Meaning to Start but Haven’t #6
Top Ten Best Books I’ve Read In 2017 So Far #7
My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 2 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 2018
- 21,338 hits
- An Ambitious October 2018 TBR (#Owntober, #Frightfall, #Victober, #ebookathon, #Witchathon, #Hallowreadathon)
- Trash my TBR!
- 2 Year Blogiversary | Top Posts From The Past Year
- Blogiversary Announcement | My Blog Turned 2 Today!
- Q&A Announcement | Ask me Anything?
- September 2018 Blogging Wrap Up & Book Haul
- September 2018 Reading Wrap Up
- eARC Review: Admiring Ash by Anyta Sunday
- Etsy Shop Update – 16/09/2018 – Launching a Subscription Box Service – Coffee and Books Crate
- All the book I’m Currently Reading!