My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 1 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 20175 months to go.
- 6,121 hits
- Review: The Enormous Crocodile by Roald Dahl
- The Sunday Post #19| 23/04/2017
- Decluttering Books 22-32 | Down the TBR Hole #3
- Tome Topple Read-a-thon Round 3 | Wrap Up
- Prideathon | The Pile
- Monthly Recommendations | April 2017 | Big Books
- Unicorn Read-a-thon Wrap-Up
- The Sunday Post #18 | Easter Sunday – 16/04/2017
- Review: Lies my Girlfriend Told Me by Julie Anne Peters
- Decluttering Books 11-21 | Down the TBR Hole #2
Tag Archives: TomeTopple
From April 7-20, I participated in the Tome Topple read-a-thon. This was my first time participating in this read-a-thon. Tome Topple Read-a-thon is Hosted by Sam of Thoughts on Tomes on YouTube. I made a post about my possible reads for it HERE. Today … Continue reading
Monthly recommendations is a Goodreads group hosted by Kayla Rayne and Trina @Between Chapters. If your interested in Participating in this, check out the Goodreads Group. The topic for April is Big Books (500+ pages). So I’m going to be talking about book recommendations that … Continue reading