My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 1 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 20176 months to go.
- 5,287 hits
- Teaser Tuesday #8: The Opposite of Loneliness
- My journey with Social Anxiety | Discussion #4
- The Sunday Post #15 | RYBSAT – 26/03/2017
- ARC Review: The Adventures of Lola by Jade Harley
- RYBSAT Round 10 | The Pile
- Top Ten Tuesday #2 | Books that will make you read the whole day away
- eARC Review: Inyoni Rocks by Carmen-Shea Hepburn
- It’s my Birthday | Discussion #3
- Teaser Tuesday #7: October 32
- The Sunday Post #14 | 19/03/2017
Tag Archives: Secondhand bookshop
Last October, I did a blog post about Oxfam Secondhand Bookshop. This blog post is going to be another book haul. I actually purchased these book in January, I’ve been meaning to do a blog post about this for a … Continue reading
In Adelaide we’re slowly seeing some of our bookstores closing down, thankfully there are some independent bookstores and also some second-hand stores. As someone who loves reading and loves owning books I often find that second-hand stores can be my … Continue reading