My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 1 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 20174 months to go.
- 7,205 hits
- Lord of Shadows | Happy Release Day!
- Decluttering Books 55-65 | Down the TBR Hole #6
- Review: Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl
- Review: We Come Apart by Sarah Crossan & Brian Conaghan
- The Sunday Post #22 | Happy Mother’s Day – 15/05/2017
- Reducing your TBR | Part 2 | Discussion #6
- Mental Health Awareness Read-A-Thon TBR
- Reducing your TBR | Part 1 | Discussion #6
- ARC Review: Stargazing for Beginners by Jenny McLachlan
- A to Z Read-a-thon TBR
Tag Archives: Secondhand bookshop
Last October, I did a blog post about Oxfam Secondhand Bookshop. This blog post is going to be another book haul. I actually purchased these book in January, I’ve been meaning to do a blog post about this for a … Continue reading
In Adelaide we’re slowly seeing some of our bookstores closing down, thankfully there are some independent bookstores and also some second-hand stores. As someone who loves reading and loves owning books I often find that second-hand stores can be my … Continue reading