My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 1 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 201775 days to go.
- 9,016 hits
- #24in48 Read-a-thon – Update #1 – Opening Survey
- BookTube-A-Thon TBR
- Decluttering Books 159-184 | Down the TBR Hole #12
- The Sunday Post #24 | Big News + Giveaway – 9/07/2017
- Decluttering Books 134-159 | Down the TBR hole #11
- 200 Followers Q&A + The Unique Blogger Award
- Top Ten Tuesday #7: Best Books I’ve Read In 2017 So Far
- ARC Review: Countless by Karen Gregory
- June Wrap Up, Haul & July TBR
- Monthly Recommendations | June 2017 | Retellings/Re-imaginings
Tag Archives: Secondhand bookshop
Last October, I did a blog post about Oxfam Secondhand Bookshop. This blog post is going to be another book haul. I actually purchased these book in January, I’ve been meaning to do a blog post about this for a … Continue reading
In Adelaide we’re slowly seeing some of our bookstores closing down, thankfully there are some independent bookstores and also some second-hand stores. As someone who loves reading and loves owning books I often find that second-hand stores can be my … Continue reading