My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 1 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 2017
- 15,383 hits
- Review: Pawn by Aimee Carter
- The Sunday Post #34: Tasmania Trip – 21/01/2018
- Manga Review: Crimson Shell by Jun Mochizuki
- Review: Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator by Roald Dahl
- Manga Madness Read-a-thon Wrap up (#MangaMadnessReadathon)
- Babe: The Gallant Pig by Dick King-Smith
- Review: Stancliffe’s Hotel by Charlotte Bronte
- 2018 Reading Challenges
- Review: Everything Leads to you by Nina LaCour
- Review: White Cat by Holly Black
Tag Archives: Secondhand bookshop
Last October, I did a blog post about Oxfam Secondhand Bookshop. This blog post is going to be another book haul. I actually purchased these book in January, I’ve been meaning to do a blog post about this for a … Continue reading
In Adelaide we’re slowly seeing some of our bookstores closing down, thankfully there are some independent bookstores and also some second-hand stores. As someone who loves reading and loves owning books I often find that second-hand stores can be my … Continue reading