My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 1 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 201775 days to go.
- 9,010 hits
- #24in48 Read-a-thon – Update #1 – Opening Survey
- BookTube-A-Thon TBR
- Decluttering Books 159-184 | Down the TBR Hole #12
- The Sunday Post #24 | Big News + Giveaway – 9/07/2017
- Decluttering Books 134-159 | Down the TBR hole #11
- 200 Followers Q&A + The Unique Blogger Award
- Top Ten Tuesday #7: Best Books I’ve Read In 2017 So Far
- ARC Review: Countless by Karen Gregory
- June Wrap Up, Haul & July TBR
- Monthly Recommendations | June 2017 | Retellings/Re-imaginings
Tag Archives: Monthly Post
June Wrap Up What I Read in May: Flush by Virginia Woolf How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss An Author’s Odyssey by Chris Colfer Monday or Tuesday by Virginia Woolf Babe: The Gallant Pig by Dick King-Smith Countless by Karen … Continue reading
May Wrap Up What I read In May: We’ve reached the end of May! Where did this month go? It is time for another wrap-up! I finished reading 10 books. Even though May was a slower reading month for me, I’m … Continue reading
What I read in April: Hope everyone had a wonderful month. I’m extremely happy with my reading this month,. This month I read a total of 17 books. My TBR consisted of 15 books, and I did relatively well, I managed to … Continue reading