My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 2 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 20186 months to go.
- 17,089 hits
- Manga Madness ReadAThon TBR(#MangaMadnessReadathon)
- eARC Review: Scorpio Hates Virgo by Anyta Sunday
- Manga Review: One Piece by Eiichiro Oda – East Blue (Omnibus’ 1-4; Volumes 1-12)
- Review: Alice in Poetry by Michaela Morgan (editor)
- Holiday Reading: Victor Harbor | Travel TBR
- eARC Review: Leo loves Aries by Anyta Sunday
- eARC Review: The Haunted Heart of America by Logan Corelli
- Manga Review: TokiDoki by Naoshi Komi (One Shot)
- The Sunday Post #39: Weekly Update – 4/03/2018
- Book Haul/TBR Revisit #4
Tag Archives: March
There are so many promising books and I cannot help but feel pumped to read them all. Today I’m basically going to talk about my March TBR. While I’ll be sharing my reads for March, keep in mind that this isn’t … Continue reading
It`s my birthday today (March 21st). I turned 19. Even though it’s my birthday, I usually just treat this day as a normal day for me. It never really feels like my birthday. My Mum took me to Bliss Organic … Continue reading
Title: The Last Call Series: MMG Series No. V Author: RB Hilliard Genre: Contemporary Romantic Suspense Published: February 28, 2017 Welcome to The Last Call. Where Max and Ellie finally get their end game and Gage and Piper reap … Continue reading
Ninja Girl by Cookie O’Gorman Genre: YA Contemporary Romance Release Date: March 30th 3017 Goodreads Seventeen-year-old Snow-Soon Lee kicks ass–literally. She teaches at her family-owned martial arts gym, The Academy, and cares more about training to be the next Bruce Lee … Continue reading
Calamity Jane: How the West Began by Bryan Ney Published By: Dragon Tree Books Publication Date: August 9th, 2016 Genres: Young Adult, Historical Fiction Format: eBook Pages: 202 Rating: Date Read: March 13th, 2017 Links: Fifteen-year-old Martha Canary’s family arrives in the goldfields of 1860’s Montana … Continue reading
The Sunday post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news – A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. … Continue reading