My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 1 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 2017
- 15,361 hits
- Review: Pawn by Aimee Carter
- The Sunday Post #34: Tasmania Trip – 21/01/2018
- Manga Review: Crimson Shell by Jun Mochizuki
- Review: Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator by Roald Dahl
- Manga Madness Read-a-thon Wrap up (#MangaMadnessReadathon)
- Babe: The Gallant Pig by Dick King-Smith
- Review: Stancliffe’s Hotel by Charlotte Bronte
- 2018 Reading Challenges
- Review: Everything Leads to you by Nina LaCour
- Review: White Cat by Holly Black
Tag Archives: discussion
This year I’ve been participating in a lot of Read-a-thons, I thought I would dedicate today’s post to Read-a-thons and give you some tips on how to have a successful Read-a-thon. I think they’re such a fun way to try and knock … Continue reading
As a book blogger, we all know this problem: buying books to no end, with even no intention of ever actually reading them. You’ll convince yourself that you’ll get to read those books eventually, but you never do. And suddenly … Continue reading
Having a tbr-list is very handy, but it can also be very frustrating. I hope I’ll be able to help you with these little tips! If you’re like me, you’ve got a To Be Read pile the size of Mount Everest … Continue reading
It`s my birthday today (March 21st). I turned 19. Even though it’s my birthday, I usually just treat this day as a normal day for me. It never really feels like my birthday. My Mum took me to Bliss Organic … Continue reading