My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 1 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 201715 days to go.
- 11,225 hits
- 30 Books in 30 Days Week 2 Update – September 2017
- The Sunday Post #31 | Weekly Update – 17/09/2017
- 24 Hour Read-a-thon Wrap Up
- September Read-a-thons
- Review: The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
- 24 Hour Read-a-thon
- The Sunday Post #30 | 10/09/2017
- 30 Books in 30 Days Week 1 Update – September 2017
- Read-a-thin Wrap Up
- #TheReadingQuest Week 3 Update
Tag Archives: Decluttering Books
This meme is hosted by Lia @ LostInAStory. The aim is to declutter your Goodreads To Be Read shelf. You sort the books on this list on date added (ascending) and do a weekly post discussing a few of them. … Continue reading