My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 1 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 20176 months to go.
- 5,287 hits
- Teaser Tuesday #8: The Opposite of Loneliness
- My journey with Social Anxiety | Discussion #4
- The Sunday Post #15 | RYBSAT – 26/03/2017
- ARC Review: The Adventures of Lola by Jade Harley
- RYBSAT Round 10 | The Pile
- Top Ten Tuesday #2 | Books that will make you read the whole day away
- eARC Review: Inyoni Rocks by Carmen-Shea Hepburn
- It’s my Birthday | Discussion #3
- Teaser Tuesday #7: October 32
- The Sunday Post #14 | 19/03/2017
Tag Archives: Currently Reading
The Sunday post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news – A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. … Continue reading
This is a weekly feature created by Kimberly @ Kimberlyfaye Reads. This feature is to showcase what’s on your to be read shelf and see what others think of it. Have you read it? Should I read it or put it back on … Continue reading