My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 1 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 20174 months to go.
- 7,205 hits
- Lord of Shadows | Happy Release Day!
- Decluttering Books 55-65 | Down the TBR Hole #6
- Review: Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl
- Review: We Come Apart by Sarah Crossan & Brian Conaghan
- The Sunday Post #22 | Happy Mother’s Day – 15/05/2017
- Reducing your TBR | Part 2 | Discussion #6
- Mental Health Awareness Read-A-Thon TBR
- Reducing your TBR | Part 1 | Discussion #6
- ARC Review: Stargazing for Beginners by Jenny McLachlan
- A to Z Read-a-thon TBR
Tag Archives: Currently Reading
As many of you may know, I’m Currently participating in #RYBSAT (TBR), so I though I’d do a quick update. We’re halfway through the read-a-thon now. This is the 10th Round and goes for 2 weeks instead of 1, between … Continue reading
Hooked on Books is a Goodreads group that does three Read-A-Thons a month: a 24-Hour long, a weekend long, and a week long. If you like Read-A-Thons, this is the group for you! Today, April 1nd, is the beginning of … Continue reading
The Sunday post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news – A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. … Continue reading
This is a weekly feature created by Kimberly @ Kimberlyfaye Reads. This feature is to showcase what’s on your to be read shelf and see what others think of it. Have you read it? Should I read it or put it back on … Continue reading