My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 2 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 20185 months to go.
- 17,720 hits
- The Unread Shelf Project 2018
- The Sunday Post #40: Etsy Shop Update – 15/04/2018
- Review: More Happy than Not by Adam Silvera
- Book Haul/TBR Revisit #5 + Try a Chapter Tag
- March 2018 TBR (#ApTHRILL, #SpringHorror, OWLsReadathon2018, #UnslumpAThon, #AYearAThon, #PrideAThon, #AprilAThon, #UnicornReads)
- March 2018 Wrap Up & Book Haul
- Manga Madness Readathon Round 2 Wrap Up (#MangaMadnessReadathon)
- March 2018 Reading Wrap Up (#MunchesinMarch, #MarchMysteryMadness, #EmojiAThon, #ReadathonByZoe, #GrinchAThon, #SeasonalSeries)
- Birthday Haul!
- Who is your Favourite Children’s Book Author?
Tag Archives: BigBooks
Monthly recommendations is a Goodreads group hosted by Kayla Rayne and Trina @Between Chapters. If your interested in Participating in this, check out the Goodreads Group. The topic for April is Big Books (500+ pages). So I’m going to be talking about book recommendations that … Continue reading