My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 2 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 20185 months to go.
- 17,706 hits
- The Unread Shelf Project 2018
- The Sunday Post #40: Etsy Shop Update – 15/04/2018
- Review: More Happy than Not by Adam Silvera
- Book Haul/TBR Revisit #5 + Try a Chapter Tag
- March 2018 TBR (#ApTHRILL, #SpringHorror, OWLsReadathon2018, #UnslumpAThon, #AYearAThon, #PrideAThon, #AprilAThon, #UnicornReads)
- March 2018 Wrap Up & Book Haul
- Manga Madness Readathon Round 2 Wrap Up (#MangaMadnessReadathon)
- March 2018 Reading Wrap Up (#MunchesinMarch, #MarchMysteryMadness, #EmojiAThon, #ReadathonByZoe, #GrinchAThon, #SeasonalSeries)
- Birthday Haul!
- Who is your Favourite Children’s Book Author?
Tag Archives: authors
This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. Today’s suggested topic is: Top Ten Authors I’m Dying To Meet / Ten Authors I Can’t Believe I’ve … Continue reading →
The Sunday post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news – A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. … Continue reading →
The Golden Wizard by J.S. Jaeger Published by: Synergy Books Publishing Publication Date: January 17th, 2013 Series: Scrolls of Zndaria, #1 Genres: Middle Grade, Fantasy, Adventure Format: eBook Pages: 327 Rating: Date Read: February 12th, 2017 Links: Goodreads | B&N | Amazon | Zndaria Join … Continue reading →
Dark Legends Adult, Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy Publication Date: January 17th, 2017 Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble / iBooks / Kobo / http://www.darklegends.info This Collection is packed with more than 20 full-length Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance reads … Continue reading →
Since the last discussion went so well, I thought I’d do another one. Today I’d like to talk about diversity in books. It’s a topic that’s constantly talked about. And I’m one of those people who does talk about it a lot. … Continue reading →
Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle Published by: Penguin UK Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance Format: Paperback Pages: 368 Rating: Date Read: 21/12/14 Links: Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Book Depository Sparkling white snowdrifts, beautiful presents wrapped in ribbons, … Continue reading →
This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. Today’s suggested topic is “Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read For The First Time In 2016”. I discovered … Continue reading →