My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 2 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 2018
- 21,338 hits
- An Ambitious October 2018 TBR (#Owntober, #Frightfall, #Victober, #ebookathon, #Witchathon, #Hallowreadathon)
- Trash my TBR!
- 2 Year Blogiversary | Top Posts From The Past Year
- Blogiversary Announcement | My Blog Turned 2 Today!
- Q&A Announcement | Ask me Anything?
- September 2018 Blogging Wrap Up & Book Haul
- September 2018 Reading Wrap Up
- eARC Review: Admiring Ash by Anyta Sunday
- Etsy Shop Update – 16/09/2018 – Launching a Subscription Box Service – Coffee and Books Crate
- All the book I’m Currently Reading!
Tag Archives: 2018.
So in May I got a fair bit of reading done, I’ll link the Reading Wrap up below. This here will Just be my Blogging Wrap Up, Although I didn’t blog too much, and I’m quite behind on a lot … Continue reading
I didn’t read that much in May, but I’m still quite happy with the amount I managed to read. I ended up reading 9 Books. I had a really good reading month, I enjoyed most of the books I read … Continue reading
I know this is extremely late, we’re already halfway through this month, but today I’m going to be sharing my May TBR (but not really). I’ll also be posting this months Book Haul/TBR Revisit soon too and catching up with … Continue reading
I’ve just found out about this, so I am taking part in The Unread Shelf Project 2018. Hosted by theunreadshelf, katereadsbooks_, and calsreads on Instagram, the Unread Shelf Project is really just group inspiration to read the books you already own. I have a … Continue reading
January Jam Jar (#JanJamJar) (Monday, January 1st – Wednesday, January 31) I’ll be participating in January Jam Jar, hosted by Kathy @ Book & Munches! I’m really looking forward to doing this. This is right up my alley. I have … Continue reading
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you had tons of fun last night celebrating the new year. Now, Onto the actual post. I love lists. Like I really love lists. Making them, crossing things off, all of it. Seeing what I’ve accomplished is just … Continue reading