I wasn’t tagged to do by anyone but I haven’t done a tag in a while. I am so excited for this because I have no idea what the questions are yet! Feel free to do this and answer along in the comment sections below or tag yourself! It’s kind of long, so let’s get right to it!
1. What’s your name?
Jade Diamond – Although the full name on my birth certificate is Candice Jade Borgardt Diamond. But since I’ve started this Blog, I’ve been Jade.
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
Yes, I do have nicknames, but I hate them and I don’t want to say, so for the purpose of this I’m just going to say No.
3 Your gender?
I’m Non-binary, so I don’t actually identify as either Gender.
4. Your star sign?
5. How old are you?
20 Years Old.
6. Your relationship status?
7. Any children?
8. Any pets?
Yes. A Shubunkin Goldfish named Chapman, A Catfish named Bullet, and 2 Dogs: Huskies named Akita & Tabuu.
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
No tattoos or Piercings. I don’t even have my ears pierced. I’m not interested in Piercings, but I do want a few tattoo’s.
10. What do you like about yourself?
My eyes – they are Green!
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
Lots of things, it would take too long to list! But to list one, I would say that I am really shy around new people: mostly due to suffering from Anxiety. People who know me think I’m quite outgoing but when I meet new people I struggle to find the words to join in conversations. I think some people think I’m a bit stuck up sometimes when that’s not the case at all.
12. Righty or lefty?
13. The last thing you drank:
14. The last thing you ate:
15. Your last phone call:
I don’t usually use my Phone for Calls, so I don’t remember.
16. Your last text message:
To my Job Provider
17. Your last email:
An ARC Request to a publisher
18. The last song you listened to:
Lost from The Lightning Thief: The Percy Jackson Musical
19. The last book you read:
The last book I finished reading was Speech & Debate, Which is a play written by Stephen Karam.
20. The last time you cried:
About a week ago.
21. The last blog you read:
I Honestly can’t remember
22. The last person you spoke to:
23. The last place you visited:
Define ‘visited’. The park… the street… the train station…
24. Your last holiday abroad:
Have you ever?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
No, I don’t drink.
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
Yes, I think a lot of people come into your life to change it for good or bad, they’re still lessons.
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
Yeah. It’s funniest when you walk in on it. I used to let it bother me, but not so much any more.
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
No, I don’t think so, not that I’m aware of.
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37. Have you ever had your own heart-broken?
38. Have you ever had sex on the first date?
39. Have you ever been arrested?
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone who isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
Yes. hasn’t everyone though?
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
Yes. Too many times to count.
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
Yes. thankfully they proved me wrong and I was taught a valuable lesson.
Your Beliefs and Opinions
45. Do you believe in God?
46. Do you believe in yourself?
Sadly, most of the time, its a no. Sometimes I do and sometimes I have doubts. I’m not confident in myself and usually need a push or a pep talk to help me.
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
Maybe, I’m still sceptical, but I think I’m starting to believe in ghosts a little more. I don’t believe in things I haven’t seen for myself, and I haven’t ever seen a ghost, so I’m not so sure.
49 Do you believe in aliens?
No, I don’t think so
50. Do you believe in miracles?
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
Yes to some degree
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
53. Can money make you happy?
It can help ease some of the pressures and worries that make you unhappy, but I don’t believe money can make you happy.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
To some extent. I believe men and women should be seen as equals but I do believe feminism can go a bit overboard sometimes.
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Pro-choice. People should have the freedom and autonomy to decide what they do with their bodies.
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
No I don’t, it confuses me way too much and I’m not a fan of having political conversations!
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
No, I am not religious at all. I consider myself to be an Atheist.
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Love, without that there is nothing.
59. Are you eating anything right now?
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
61. What are you listening to right now?
The Lightning Thief: The Percy Jackson Musical Album
62. What are you thinking about right now?
The answers to these questions
63. What are you waiting for right now?
Some Candle Making Supplies – Colour Dye Chips and Fragrance Oils.
64. What are you most excited about right now?
Finally finishing this extremely long post
65. What’s your pet hate right now?
I’m not sure, I can’t think of anything right now
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
Blogging, I have been blogging for almost two years now and I am still absolutely loving it. I honestly never expected to be blogging for this long.
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
68. Your first best friend:
I don’t remember
69. Your first kiss:
I haven’t even had my first kiss yet.
70. Your first celebrity crush:
The first one I remember is Selena Gomez, back when I used to watch Wizards of Waverly Place
71. Your first holiday:
Gold Coast, Queensland
72. Your first pet:
The first one I remember was my first Siamese Fighting Fish, I don’t remember her name, as I only had her for about 5 hours, and then after that I got another Siamese Fighting Fish named Sapphire.
73. Your first regret:
I don’t Remember
74. Your first job:
I’ve never actually had a job before, but I did do work experience in a Library for a.
75. Your first childhood memory:
Feeding the Ducks at the River Torrens, but I can’t tell whether that is a genuine memory or if I’m just imagining it because there’s a picture of it.
Which would you choose?
76. Love or money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
78. Hook up or relationship?
79. Dogs or cats?
80. Coffee or Tea?
81. Beer or wine?
I don’t drink, but if I had to choose I would probably say Wine.
82 Sweet or savoury?
It depends on my mood really. But most of the time Sweet.
83. Introvert or extrovert?
84. Vampires or werewolves?
85. Seaside or countryside?
86. Summer or Winter?
87. Books or movies
88. Horror or comedy
A few random questions to finish on
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
Sometimes, but overall I’m going to say No, I have learned many lessons from my past and that is what has made me who I am today
90. What’s your dream job?
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
I don’t really have any guilty pleasures, I like what I like and I’m not going to feel guilty or embarrassed about it. I used to but not anymore
92. What are you afraid of?
Everything? But my biggest fear is Heights – Generic I know – this stems back to an accident I had when I was a kid though.
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
The first thing I remember wanting to be was a hairdresser.
94. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Invisibility. Ever wanted to be that fly on the wall?
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
Having Anxiety and Depression.
96. Would you want immortality?
Depends… I would have all the time in the world to read all the books that I want to read, but I wouldn’t want to be around forever. I’m never going to read all the books on my TBR without it.
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
The Bronte Sisters. I would like a time machine to take me back to the 1800’s just so I could Interview The Bronte Sisters.
98. Would you say you are happy?
Not at all. I have times when I am happy, and I have a lot of off days. I don’t even remember a time when I was really truly happy and content.
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
Well, that was only two years ago but I would say Do something that makes you happy. You don’t have to decide your entire future right now, you have the time to make sure you’re making the right choice.
100. Where would you like to be in five years’ time?
Hopefully, I’ll still be blogging, and maybe have published a novel!
HOW TO JOIN IN
Just follow the simple rules below. Feel free to use the image from this post if you don’t want to create a new one.
1 Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
2 Answer the questions honestly (skip any you don’t feel comfortable answering)
3 Tag 10-20 bloggers to take part (let them know on social media)
4 Post the questions without your answers at the bottom of your post so that they are easy to copy and paste for the people you tag
So there we have it. My 100 truths. That was fun! I had a lot of fun answering the questions for this one so I hope you enjoy reading my answers just as much. I’m not going to tag anyone to do this, but If you would like to do this, consider yourself tagged.