My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 2 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 20184 months to go.
- 18,356 hits
- The Sunday Post #43: Weekly Update – 20/05/2018
- Holiday Reading: Victor Harbor | Travel Wrap Up
- May 2018 Readathons I’m participating in (#MoodyMay, #SCReadathon, #Currentathon, #EBookathon)
- eARC Review: Kelpie Blue by Mell Eight
- The Sunday Post #42: Happy Mother’s Day – 13/05/2018
- eARC Review: Honeybee by Trista Mateer
- Review: The Opposite Of Loneliness by Marina Keegan
- eARC Review: For the Love of Horses by Kelly Wilson
- The Sunday Post #41: Update & Some Exciting News – 6/05/2018
- April 2018 Reading Wrap Up (#ApThrill, #Unslumpathon, #AYEARATHON, #OWLsReadathon2018, #Prideathon)
Daily Archives: February 2, 2018
February 2018 TBR (#FantasticFeb, #UnicornReads, @TBRBustathon, #SCReadathon, #InLoveAThon, #Alphabethon, #ContemporaryAThon)
Fantastic February (#FantasticFeb) (Thursday, February 1st – Wednesday, February 28th) This is another Challenge hosted by Books & Munches, at this point I’ve been doing these every month, they’re Fantastic (no pun intended). These challenges are so much fun! So, this … Continue reading