My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 2 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 2018
- 22,431 hits
- A Room of One’s Own by Virginia Woolf | Discussion Questions
- Looking Back on my 2018 Reading & Blogging Goals
- Merry Christmas + What Books did I receive for Christmas?
- Blogmas Day 8: Manga Series I’ve read from Start to Finish II
- Blogmas Day 7: Trash my TBR #2
- Blogmas Day 6: TBR Unwrapping Update
- Blogmas Day 5: My Christmas Wish List
- Blogmas Day 4: Top New to me Authors I Read for the First Time in 2018
- Blogmas Day 3: Etsy Shop Update – 6/12/2018
- Blogmas Day 2: December TBR (#DiverseDecember, #Queerlitread, #Currentatathon, #Grinchathon, #Finishathon)
Daily Archives: February 2, 2018
February 2018 TBR (#FantasticFeb, #UnicornReads, @TBRBustathon, #SCReadathon, #InLoveAThon, #Alphabethon, #ContemporaryAThon)
Fantastic February (#FantasticFeb) (Thursday, February 1st – Wednesday, February 28th) This is another Challenge hosted by Books & Munches, at this point I’ve been doing these every month, they’re Fantastic (no pun intended). These challenges are so much fun! So, this … Continue reading