My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 2 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 20184 months to go.
- 18,356 hits
- The Sunday Post #43: Weekly Update – 20/05/2018
- Holiday Reading: Victor Harbor | Travel Wrap Up
- May 2018 Readathons I’m participating in (#MoodyMay, #SCReadathon, #Currentathon, #EBookathon)
- eARC Review: Kelpie Blue by Mell Eight
- The Sunday Post #42: Happy Mother’s Day – 13/05/2018
- eARC Review: Honeybee by Trista Mateer
- Review: The Opposite Of Loneliness by Marina Keegan
- eARC Review: For the Love of Horses by Kelly Wilson
- The Sunday Post #41: Update & Some Exciting News – 6/05/2018
- April 2018 Reading Wrap Up (#ApThrill, #Unslumpathon, #AYEARATHON, #OWLsReadathon2018, #Prideathon)
Daily Archives: January 21, 2018
The Sunday post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news – A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. … Continue reading
Crimson Shell by Jun Mochizuki Published By: Yen Press Publication Date: November 17th 2009 Genres: Young Adult, Manga, Fantasy Pages: 224 Rating: Date Read: January 2018 Links: Goodreads | Booktopia | B&N | Book Depository | Amazon If you like Pandora Hearts, then you’ll love Crimson-Shell, Jun Mochizuki-sensei’s debut! Rescued from … Continue reading