I was nominated for a second time for The Unique Blogger Award, So thank you to Andy @ Andy’s Wonderland for Nominating me! I love these questions, so I’m doing this a second time. Also you can check out my other post HERE.
- Share the link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions they gave you.
- Nominate 8-13 other bloggers and pay it forward.
- Ask them three questions.
How do you choose your next book to read? Is it a feeling or a list or with a jar filled with titles?
I’m a mood reader so I usually pick up what I feel like reading at the time, or if I have library books that need to go back I will read those first. I also have a TBR Jar with both titles and Categories.
If you could make one wish, what would it be and why?
I’d Ask for an Endless Supply of Books!
What is one food or drink you cannot live without?
Beth @ Reading Every Night
Theresa @ The Calico Books
Ann @ Ann’s Reading Corner
Kathy @ Books & Munches
Jenna @ J.K. I’m Exploring
Amber @ The Literary Phoenix
Inge @ The Belgian Reviewer
I’m sorry if someone already nominated you. If you’ve already been nominated, or don’t want to do The Unique Blogger Award, please feel free to ignore my nomination.
Here are my Questions:
1. What books might we be surprised to find on your shelves?
2. Can you leave a Book series unfinished or do you have to own all the books and read them all?
3. How do you think you would be described if you were in a book?