My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 2 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 2018
- 21,376 hits
- eARC Review: Deadly Silence by Rebecca Zanetti
- Dewey’s 24 Hour #Readathon TBR
- An Ambitious October 2018 TBR (#Owntober, #Frightfall, #Victober, #ebookathon, #Witchathon, #Hallowreadathon)
- Trash my TBR!
- 2 Year Blogiversary | Top Posts From The Past Year
- Blogiversary Announcement | My Blog Turned 2 Today!
- Q&A Announcement | Ask me Anything?
- September 2018 Blogging Wrap Up & Book Haul
- September 2018 Reading Wrap Up
- eARC Review: Admiring Ash by Anyta Sunday
Daily Archives: October 10, 2017
I’ve been blogging now for a year and looking back, I’ve realised how much I’ve actually learnt – 1 years ago I didn’t know a single thing, I definitely wouldn’t have been able to tell you how to write a blog post … Continue reading