My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 1 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 2017
- 13,016 hits
- October Wrap up & Haul
- 30 Books in 30 Days Week 4 Update & Wrap Up – September 2017
- Recommendations: Halloween Reads #2
- The Sunday Post #34 | Absent Blogging – 29/10/2017
- September Wrap Up & Haul
- Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-thon TBR & Opening Survey
- TBR Jar Wednesday – October – And the Winner is… – #TBRJW
- eARC Review: The Last Portal by Robert Cole
- 12 Things I learned from 1 year of Blogging | 1 Year Blogiversary | Day 2
- You Asked, I Answered | 1 Year Blogiversary Q&A | Day 1
Daily Archives: October 10, 2017
I’ve been blogging now for a year and looking back, I’ve realised how much I’ve actually learnt – 1 years ago I didn’t know a single thing, I definitely wouldn’t have been able to tell you how to write a blog post … Continue reading