1. What are you reading right now?
I am Currently Reading ‘The Selection’ by Kiera Cass. I’ve also started reading The Slippery Slope by Lemony Snicket.
2. How many books have you read so far?
I have completed Two so far, Golden Boy & Card Captor Sakura Volume 1.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I have a lot of options for me to continue on with but I don’t know for certain which one I will choose next. But I’m rather excited to read Countless by Karen McGregory,
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Yes. The read-a-thon started at 9:30 PM for me, and I missed the first hour. We had a Fish Tank delivered today, so we need to find room for that. It’s a lot bigger than the Tank I have Currently and it comes with a cupboard, so I’m switching tanks. But I’m having fun seeing how fast I can read regardless. And I’ll probably catch up with a lot of reading afterwards.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I’m always surprised by how intense people get! I can never manage to do the full 24 hours. I’m also surprised by the number of participants, I love how we all get together for a day of reading