My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 1 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 201713 days to go.
- 11,307 hits
- Decluttering Books 185-210 | Down the TBR Hole #13
- eARC Review: Antisocial by Heidi Cullinan
- 30 Books in 30 Days Week 2 Update – September 2017
- The Sunday Post #31 | Weekly Update – 17/09/2017
- 24 Hour Read-a-thon Wrap Up
- September Read-a-thons
- Review: The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
- 24 Hour Read-a-thon
- The Sunday Post #30 | 10/09/2017
- 30 Books in 30 Days Week 1 Update – September 2017
Daily Archives: April 18, 2017
If you read my Unicorn Read-a-thon | The Pile Post, You’d know I participated in the unicorn Read-a-thon, Hosted by Roya @ UnicornHunterBooks, Emily @ SnowWhiteGrl, and Kayla @ HeroicPages. The aim of this read-a-thon was to read books that have magical creatures on the … Continue reading