My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 1 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 201775 days to go.
- 9,016 hits
- #24in48 Read-a-thon – Update #1 – Opening Survey
- BookTube-A-Thon TBR
- Decluttering Books 159-184 | Down the TBR Hole #12
- The Sunday Post #24 | Big News + Giveaway – 9/07/2017
- Decluttering Books 134-159 | Down the TBR hole #11
- 200 Followers Q&A + The Unique Blogger Award
- Top Ten Tuesday #7: Best Books I’ve Read In 2017 So Far
- ARC Review: Countless by Karen Gregory
- June Wrap Up, Haul & July TBR
- Monthly Recommendations | June 2017 | Retellings/Re-imaginings
Daily Archives: April 16, 2017
Lies my Girlfriend told me by Julie Anne Peters Published By: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers Publication Date: June 10th, 2014 Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, LGBTQIA+ Format: Hardcover Pages: 256 Rating: Date Read: March 9th, 2017 Links: Goodreads | B&N | Book Depository | Amazon When Alix’s charismatic girlfriend, … Continue reading