My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 1 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 2017
- 15,383 hits
- Review: Pawn by Aimee Carter
- The Sunday Post #34: Tasmania Trip – 21/01/2018
- Manga Review: Crimson Shell by Jun Mochizuki
- Review: Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator by Roald Dahl
- Manga Madness Read-a-thon Wrap up (#MangaMadnessReadathon)
- Babe: The Gallant Pig by Dick King-Smith
- Review: Stancliffe’s Hotel by Charlotte Bronte
- 2018 Reading Challenges
- Review: Everything Leads to you by Nina LaCour
- Review: White Cat by Holly Black
Daily Archives: April 13, 2017
This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. Today’s suggested topic is: Top Ten Of The Most Unique Books I’ve Read (topic originally done 4/14) Some … Continue reading