My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 1 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 20176 months to go.
- 5,023 hits
- eARC Review: Inyoni Rocks by Carmen-Shea Hepburn
- It’s my Birthday | Discussion #3
- Teaser Tuesday #7: October 32
- The Sunday Post #14 | 19/03/2017
- Blog Tour: The Last Call by R.B. Hilliard
- Cover Reveal: Ninja Girl by Cookie O’Gorman
- Review: Calamity Jane: How the West Began by Bryan Ney
- The Sunday Post #13 | 12/03/2017
- Excerpt: Rose Petal Graves by Olivia Wildenstein
- Excerpt: Home by Eleni McKnight
Daily Archives: March 17, 2017
Ninja Girl by Cookie O’Gorman Genre: YA Contemporary Romance Release Date: March 30th 3017 Goodreads Seventeen-year-old Snow-Soon Lee kicks ass–literally. She teaches at her family-owned martial arts gym, The Academy, and cares more about training to be the next Bruce Lee … Continue reading