What I read in January:
My book Wrap Up for the Month of January. I read a total of 7 books this Month. I’m happy with my reading this month, even though I didn’t manage very much. And I failed on my TBR goals, but I’m happy because I read some great books. I ended up reading more that I was expecting though. Well here are the books I read this month. Let me know if you have read any of them.
1. Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
2. A wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’ Engle
3. The Guardian’s Heart by Gabriel Lea (Review)
4. Angel Beats Volume 1
5. The Dragon in the Garden by Erika Gardner (Review)
6. Red Dog: True Blue by Louis de Bernieres
7. The You I’ve Never Known by Ellen Hopkins (Review)
What I’m Currently Reading:
January Book Haul:
My Book Haul for the Month of October. Another month is over, so it’s time to show you what I bought/received during the month of January. I acquired a total of 25 book in January.
1. l8r, g8r by Lauren Myracle
2. ttyl by Lauren Myracle
3. The Artemis Fowl Files by Eoin Colfer
4. Tom Sawyer Detective by Samuel Clemens/Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson Companion Library Edition
5. Tom Sawyer Abroad by Samuel Clemens/A Dog of Flanders by Louis De La Ramee Companion Library Edition
6. The Call of the Wild by Jack London/Black Beauty by Anna Sewell Companion Library Edition
7. That Summer by Sarah Dessen
8. The Perks of being a Wallflower
9. The Lost Kingdom by N & A Lochel
10. Skyfire by Michael Adams
11. The Arabian Nights Barnes & Noble Edition
12. The Forgetting by Sharon Cameron
13. Jasper Jones by Craig Silvey
14. Red Dog: True Blue by Louis de Bernieres
I received a few books from authors. So grateful to all the publishers and authors who are generous enough to share books with me.
15. The Beat on Ruby’s Street by Jenna Zark
16. sapphire by Sarah Fay Olsen
17. Serpent by Sarah Fay Olsen
18. Becoming You by Michelle Grubb
19. Barking Madness by Ryan Hill
20. Caught in Between by Alison L. Perry
21. Water by Emory Gayle
22. Mary Poser by Angel A.
23. The Depths of Darkness by Sean Fletcher
24. Liefdom by Jesse Teller
25. Crystal Castle by John D. Ashton
What books did you finish this month? What are you planning on reading in February, I would love to know. If you have your own Wrap-Up/TBR post, leave them down below, I’d love to check them out.