Merry Christmas everyone! Today is my favourite day of the year. The second being my birthday of course. I saw this fun Christmas Tag and thought I would have a go.
1) What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your Christmas tree?
The Mad Hatter from Alice In Wonderland. He knows how to throw a good Tea Party.
2) What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
3) You write your Christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick, The End by Lemony Snicket, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Illustrated by J.K. Rowling, A Game of Thrones 20th Anniversary Edition by George R.R. Martin, Carry On by Rainbow Rowell, I’ll Give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson
4) It’s secret santa at Hogwarts, what do you most want to receive?
I think I would like a snowy owl like Hedwig. Or the Marauders Map.
5) You get to the spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
Shadowhunters is the TV adaptation of Cassandra Clare’s The Mortal Instruments. Of course, I adore the characters from this book series, so it would be great to spend time with them, but I’m also immensely pleased with the casting for this show.
6) What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
Ghost from Game of Thrones.
7) You invite 10 fictional characters to your new years eve party, who do you pick?
Ronan Lynch and Adam Parrish from The Raven Cycle, Dorian Gray from The Picture of Dorian Gray, Fred and George Weasley from Harry Potter, Patrick from The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Magnus Bane from The Shadowhunter Chronicles, Ash from The Iron Fey, Mark Blackthorn from The Dark Artifices, Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy.
8) What character would make a good Santa (Doesn’t have to be appearance, personality counts too)?
Gansey from The Raven Cycle. He’s benevolent and good natured.
I tag anyone who wants to do this. I would love to see everyone else’s answers, if you don’t want to do this tag, comment below with your answers.