What I Read in October:
My book Wrap Up for the Month of October. I read a total of 21 books this Month.
1. Coraline by Neil Gaiman (Review)
2. Twisted Fairy Tales by Maura McHugh (Review)
3. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
4. Shugo Chara 5 by Peach-Pit
5. Shugo Chara 6 by Peach-Pit
6. Shugo Chara 7 by Peach-Pit
7. Shugo Chara 8 by Peach-Pit
8. Shugo Chara 9 by Peach-Pit
9. Shugo Chara 10 by Peach-Pit
10. The Knife of Never Letting Go (Review)
11. Shugo Chara 11 by Peach-Pit
12. Shugo Chara 12 by Peach-Pit
13. The Vile Village by Lemony Snicket
14. Marlys Ghost by David Levithan (Review)
15. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien (Review)
16. Shugo Chara Chan 1 by Peach-Pit
17. Shugo Chara Chan 2 by Peach-Pit
18. Tokyo Ghoul 2 by Sui Ishida
19. Before I Die by Jenny Downham (Review)
20. White Cat by Holly Black
21. The Twits by Roald Dahl
What I’m Currently Reading:
1. Carrie by Stephen King
2. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvator
3. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
October Book Haul:
My Book Haul for the Month of October.
October was a really good Month. I look forward to next month. Overall I’m really happy with what I achieved – reading wise – this month as it has been very hectic.
What books did you finish this month? What are you planning on reading in November, I would love to know. If you have your own Wrap-Up/TBR post, leave them down below as well.