“I had forgotten this about love: how the simple things- the turn away, the turn towards- could be so complicated, and how the complicated things- the stolen night, the right words- could be so simple.” ― David Levithan, Marly’s Ghost
My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 2 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 20183 months to go.
- 19,007 hits
- 100 Truths Blogger Tag
- What Pride means to me!
- Happy Pride Month!
- eARC Review: Fourteen Summers by Quinn Anderson
- June 2018 *Pride Month* TBR (#JazzyJune, #ScifiJune)
- Book Haul/TBR Revisit #6
- May 2018 Wrap Up & Book Haul
- May 2018 Reading Wrap Up (#MoodyMay, #SCReadathon)
- April 2018 Wrap Up & Book Haul
- The Sunday Post #43: Weekly Update – 20/05/2018