“Once upon a time, an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well” – Laini Taylor, Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
My name is Jade, I’m the Reader & Blogger behind Drink Coffee and Read Book.
Here I’ll be sharing my love for YA Books, discussing all things bookish and book Reviews.
Drink Coffee and read books is dedicated to book reviews, general book chat, & recommendations. I will be posting reviews on books that are from the Young Adult Genre.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress/" rel="nofollow" title="Drink Coffee and Read Books" target="_blank"><img src="https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/books-coffee-computer-cup-favim-com-3100464.jpg" alt="Drink Coffee and Read Books" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Follow Drink Coffee and Read books on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
- 1 Year BlogiversaryOctober 6th, 2017
- 15,197 hits
- Babe: The Gallant Pig by Dick King-Smith
- Review: Stancliffe’s Hotel by Charlotte Bronte
- 2018 Reading Challenges
- Review: Everything Leads to you by Nina LaCour
- Review: White Cat by Holly Black
- Book Haul/TBR Revisit #2
- Review: The BFG by Roald Dahl
- January 2018 TBR (#JanJamJar)
- 2018 Reading & Blogging Goals
- Manga Madness Read-a-thon TBR (#MangaMadnessReadathon)